Standard Product Limited Warranty
- This warranty herein shall only be applicable for units which are in the Republic of Singapore
- The product covered is warranted to be free from any defects in workmanship and material for a period as stipulated in the invoice from date of purchase.
- Any parts found defective within the warranted period will be repaired or replaced free-of-charge at our option and discretion. This warranty however does not cover damage of or resulting from:
- Accidents, misuse or any manner of tampering
- Installation to wrong AC supply voltage or subjected to abnormal voltage supply
- Usage not in accordance with the operation instruction manual.
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains
- Abuse by or negligence of the user, lack of normal care and maintenance
- Consumable items, batteries, fuse and AC adaptor.
- If the product requires re-stamping by Weights & Measures Office after the repair work, the customer is responsible to bear the stamping fees and expenses incurred to carry out such verifications.
- In the event of highly corrosive or wash down type applications, special protective coating or materials such as galvanizing epoxy coating or stainless steel construction may be recommended which recommendations if not followed and maintained shall at our discretion void this warranty.
- This Warranty becomes void when:
- The serial number is removed, defaced or altered
- Any alteration or modification is carried out to the product without our knowledge
- Any un-authorized repairs are carried out to the equipment
- This warranty excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Goldbell Weigh-System will, in any event, be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Our sole and exclusive liability hereunder is limited to repair or replacement of such goods.
(This is computer generated which does not require authorized signature)