Safety Factor : Designed to 5:1.
Proof Load : Each system proof-loaded to 200% of capacity (certified) up to a test force of 400t.
Accuracy : ± 0.1% of full range.
Durability : Robust extruded aluminum indicator housing, iridized and polyurethane coated.
Display : 5 digit: 2" (50mm), liquid crystal display and annunciator; two-level overload state, max. value (peak hold), low battery, tare state (gross or net), measuring units, sleep mode, charge, and programming instructions. Standard number of measurements per second: 1.
Functions : Zero. Tare. Low battery warning. Max. (peak hold). Two-level overload visual alarms. User calibration. Sleep mode after 60 sec. in zero value, awakes automatically when loaded.
Units : Available in the following measurement readings: metric tons, short tons (2000 lbs), kgs, lbs (lbs x 10 for capacities of 50t and above), newtons, deca newtons, k. newtons.
Load Cell Material : Made of high-strength, aerospace quality, alloy steel, polyurethane coated.
Indicator Material : Extruded aluminum.
Power : 3 x AA ("finger") 1.5 Volt, Alkaline disposable batteries. Batteries rated 3AH will function for at least 2000 hours (at least three months of continuous working). Occasional use will extend the life of the batteries up to several years. Adding certain options will shorten the life of the batteries. All settings retained at power off.
Calibration : User calibration. Initial factory calibration, fully traceable (certified).
Temperature Range : -15°F to +175°F
(-25°C to +80°C)
Environmental : Weatherproof, NEMA 4, IP65.
- 1 or 2 user-adjustable set points
- Additional 2"/50mm LCD display with cable connection to indicator
- Additional 4"/100mm LED display with cable connection to indicator
- Additional spare cable in 15ft/5m increments.
- Analog output: 0 to 1V/0 to 2V/0 to 3V
- Analog output: 4 to 20 mA
- Baud rate, user-selectable
- Carrying case
- Dampened (average) display for unstable load
- Data logger - up to 600 measurements
- Data logger - up to 3000 measurements
- Data logger - up to 6000 measurements
- Fatigue rated load cell
- IP 67 load cell with special off-shore connectors
- IP 68 load cell with underwater capability
- Longer extension cable in 15ft/5m increments
- Number of measurements per second: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/20, factory set
- Real-time clock
- Rechargeable batteries, with an external charger for charging the batteries inside the system.
- Rope falls multiplier, user-selectable
- RS-232 - continuous or on demand data output, user-selectable
- RS-485 - continuous or on demand data output, user-selectable
- Units, user-selectable
- Wireless (R.F.) data transmission
Dimensions Table and Drawing